Careers opportunities at Chieftain
Chieftain is a family run business that are continuing to recruit and develop people with the skills that we need for the future. Chieftain is committed to the production of high quality products in a flexible and supportive working environment.
- Reading and accurately interpreting engineering drawings.
- Welding to a high standard using a three phase MIG welder.
- Operating a range of workshop machinery.
- Working in an efficient manner.
- Fitting Commercial Trailers
- Experience with hydraulics.
- Experience with electrics.
Chieftain require an experienced fitter to join our team. Please call the office on 02887747531 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Loading and unloading various goods.
- Ensuring the yard / working areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- General housekeeping.
- Forklift experience and/or previous experience using heavy machinery.
- Be able to work on own initiative and have a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience in an engineering environment preferred.