You are here:
The Chieftain Highway tow fuel bowser is manufactured from heavy duty all steel construction making it strong, durable and able to withstand tough environments. The fully bunded inner tank helps to prevent leakage or loss of fuel and the bowser also comes complete with a twin axle type approved chassis that ensures stability with ease of manoeuvre. Also included are reliable easy-to-use features such as the lockable cabinet, Bradley coupling and four digit flow metre which allows for accurate readings.
- U.N. Approved allowing safe transportation of fuel on the highway
- EU Type Approved ensuring it meets required regulatory, technical and safety requirements
- 110% bunded tank to prevent leakage or loss of fuel
- Twin axle type approved chassis
- 4mm mild steel baffled inner tank
- Torsion rubber suspension
- Over-run braking system to full road specification
- 165/80 R13 Tyres
- Lockable cabinet
- Four digit flow meter
- In-line strainer filter
- 12V ISO system to full road specification
- Auto reverse 50mm Bradley coupling
- Lockable filler cap with drip guard
- Lifting eyes
- Fuel delivery hose
The Bowser is also shot blasted to guarantee high quality and long-lasting resistance against corrosion. It is finished with 2-pack epoxy primer and paint.
If you are interested in this product, make an enquiry and our dedicated team will endeavour to respond as soon as possible. Thank you.